Auric Technology, LLC is committed to protecting your privacy. We adhere to the strictest of privacy policies in order to safeguard your personal data.
In order to use AuricProspector.com, you will need to complete your Profile. This profile includes your business and personal contact information (such as name, address, phone number and email address). This information will be used in the following 3 ways:
• To contact you in case we need to notify you of any issues relating to your account. • To update the address books of your family, friends and associates to whom you have given permission to receive your contact information or a subset thereof. • To email an updated address notification to your family, friends and associates whom you select and who do not have an account.
When you first register for your account, you will need to authenticate each of your email addresses by replying to each of the registration emails that you receive in each email inbox. Once authenticated, you will receive a welcome email with a description of the various services available in AuricProspector.com. You should receive no other email communications relating to your registration.
You are the sole owner of the information that you upload or input into your AuricProspector.com account. AuricProspector.com may collect personally identifiable information from you at several different points.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
We only use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
We have formed partnerships and affiliations with well known internet vendors who offer services and products through AuricProspector.com. Before making any purchases from these vendors, we recommend that you read their privacy policies which can be found on their respective websites. We will never pass your personal information to our Partner vendors until you request that we do so.
From time-to-time we may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our site. If you participate, we will request certain personally identifiable information from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code).
We use this information to analyze our customer’s wants and needs with an eye to improve AuricProspector.com and its services.
We may use a third party service provider to conduct these surveys or contests; that company will be prohibited from using our users’ personally identifiable information for any other purpose. We will not share the personally identifiable information you provide through a contest or survey with other third parties unless we give you prior notice and choice.
Address Update Requests Upon the initial upload of your contact’s data and from time to time thereafter, you may initiate a request for updated contact and address information from your friends, family and associates. This request is only sent if you elect to initiate it and you may select all contacts or a subset of contacts to receive the request. The following two actions occur upon initiation:
1. Those of your contacts that are currently AuricProspector.com account holders, that have one of your authenticated email addresses in their address book and that you have authorized to receive your contact information, will get an automatic update of your contact information waiting for their acceptance the next time they open AuricProspector.com. Your AuricProspector.com address book will get automatic updates from each of these contacts which will be waiting for your acceptance the next time you use AuricProspector.com. If your address book information matches your contacts, no acceptances on either side will be required.
2. Those of your contacts that you have authorized to receive your address information and do not have an AuricProspector.com account, will receive an email with your updated contact information and a request link for their updated contact information. Clicking on the link will allow them to input their information and will give you an automatic address update which will be waiting for your acceptance the next time you use AuricProspector.com. If your address book information matches your contacts, no acceptances will be required.
An opt-out link is available for each of your contacts through a link on the email that they receive. No future emails will be received by your contact if they opt-out.
AuricProspector.com Free: When using AuricProspector.com Free, your database of contacts is stored locally on your computer. We do not store your contact’s data on our servers except during the period of time that it takes to complete the address update function. In no circumstances is any of your contacts’ data kept on our servers for more than 30 days. If you have not opened AuricProspector.com for 25 days and you have address updates that require your acceptance, you will receive an email notifying you that these updates will be removed within 5 days.
We do store your AuricProspector.com Profile on our servers for account maintenance and address update functions. These servers are housed in a Class 1 data center.
AuricProspector.com Web: When using AuricProspector.com Web, your contacts’ data and your Profile are stored on our servers. Our servers are housed in a Class 1 data center behind the security and firewalls to protect your information.
AuricProspector.com Mobile: When using AuricProspector.com Mobile, a synchronized copy of your contacts’ data and your Profile are stored on our servers. Our servers are housed in a Class 1 data center behind the security and firewalls to protect your information.
- We use an aggregate of account data for the following purposes:
- To gain an understanding of how Auric Prospector is being used.
- To validate access to content and services.
- To facilitate purchases from AuricProspector.com, its Partners, and its Affiliates.
- To provide you with product and service update information.
- For aggregate account and service reporting purposes.
- We will also let other members who have your email in their address book know if you are a member of AuricProspector.com.
- Communications from the Site
- Special Offers and Updates
We will occasionally send you information on products, services, special deals, promotions. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe. Please see the “Choice and Opt-out” section.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe. Please see the “Choice and Opt-out” section.
We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email.
Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes.
We store information that we collect directly from you, through cookies and log files in order to create a “profile” of your preferences. We tie your personally identifiable information, and your purchasing history, to information in the profile, in order to provide tailored promotions and marketing offers and to improve the content of the site for you. We do not share your profile with other third parties unless you have specifically requested us to do so.
Personally identifiable information: We do not share Personally Identifiable Information with third parties unless you specifically request that we do so in the course of registering for one of their services. We recommend reading each company’s privacy policies before making any purchase of their products and services.
We use an outside shipping company to fulfill orders, and a credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site
We provide you with the following opportunities to opt-out of sharing your Personal Identifiable Information:
- When initiating your address update, we provide you tools to control who should receive your address updates as well as the subset of your information that should be made available to each person.
- During the registration process and also in your profile, we provide you with opt-outs for email notifications, newsletters, and email update notifications.
- You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream and system usage data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the system, to track movements around the system and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
The ads appearing on this website are delivered to users by Google, our advertising partner. For more information about our third-party advertiser, or to learn more about the choices available to you regarding your anonymous information, please click here.
This website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by AuricProspector.com. Please be aware that we, AuricProspector.com, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this website.
If you no longer desire our service, you may deactivate it by making the change on your AuricProspector.com profile page or by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us through a postal mail at the contact information listed below.
4925 Greenville Av. Suite 200.
Dallas, TX 75206
The security of your personal information is of paramount importance to us. When you enter sensitive information such as credit card number on our order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can email us at email@example.com.
In the event AuricProspector.com goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified on our website 30 days prior of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.